Thursday, August 19, 2004

Incubis Concert

Last night I saw Incubis at the Forum (in Inglewood), Incubis was great and the Sparta band that opened for them was pretty good too. The only thing that sucked about the venue was the $20 parking and the fact that they didn't have the parking lot under-contol at all leaving, so we just sat in the parking lot waiting to leave last night for almost an hour. I don't think I would choose to go back to the Forum again unless I really want to see the band and they aren't playing at another venue in the area.
Not much else to report, I've signed up for classes at Santa Monica College and Pierce College, I'm taking a couple of music classes, a drawing class, and hopefully a creative writing class (if I can get my transcripts from CSUS in time). So starting Aug. 30th I'll be really busy, but I'm looking forward to the classes, they should be lots of fun.

No comments: